[PD] A naive approach to bandlimiting

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 01:31:01 CET 2013

I would checkout rjlib and the s_osc~ which has bandlimited oscillators ... no need to reinvent the wheel. rjlib is vanilla so it will work fine with libpd.

Also, if you want the analog sound, the creb/moog~ external is kosher for the App store. I have it in PdParty.

On Dec 20, 2013, at 5:27 PM, pd-list-request at iem.at wrote:

> From: Tony Hillerson <tony.hillerson at gmail.com>
> Subject: [PD] A naive approach to bandlimiting
> Date: December 20, 2013 at 5:26:59 PM EST
> To: pd-list at iem.at
>

> Hey guys,
>
> I’m building an iOS and Android app with an “analog" synth component. I’m pretty inexperienced with the DSP world, and my math and theoretical understanding of things is pretty rudimentary. Because I’m building a mobile app, I feel like I need to build each of the components of the synth myself instead, to avoid issues such as those with the App store and the GPL.

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com