[PD] test [arrays] - Container for several arrays simultaneously

João Pais jmmmpais at googlemail.com
Tue Dec 24 13:21:49 CET 2013

Dear list,

here is an abstraction to display and operate several arrays simultaneously. It's not yet complete, but I thought I should send a test version for public testing. Something like this could be used in many contexts, but I would prefer to keep it simple, and allow for good interfacing with your own operations.

Please let me know what you think. Works only with Pd-Extended, and maybe all necessary abstractions are included.

Open test.pd to try out the [arrays] abstraction.

Best,

jmmmp