[PD] GEM causes soung glitches

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 01:33:15 CET 2013

Yeah that was a bit harsh, IOhannes, but I can also understand when "help me" emails get to be too much after you've spent lots of time and energy providing great tools for free (where's the love?). Luiz, you could probably have worded things a bit differently (less accusatory). We recognize a need for something, let's suggest solutions or some sort of plan rather than reiterating the problem.

On Dec 28, 2013, at 10:34 PM, pd-list-request at iem.at wrote:

> I cant help solving the problem directly. My programming skills are not so good. But if you want I can do other tasks, try to raise money, I dont know. How do I start?

You answered your own question, Luiz :D IMHO sponsoring/organizing a Pd developer meetup would go a long way towards improving Pd as a whole. Getting devs together face-to-face can really get things going and, if you're organization is bringing them there, you can obviously set the tone / focus (aka improving GEM in Pd, etc).

--------
Dan Wilcox
@danomatika
danomatika.com