[PD] [PD-announce] Chocolate et Coffee

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 11:46:54 CET 2013

Hi everybody,
I'm pleased to share my new libraries : Chocolate & Coffee.

For the HOA project, I've developed a C library to facilitate the creation
of graphical objects for Pure Data and to allow further interactions with
the users. My experimentation objects were a VU-meter and a number box for
signal. They appeared useful and ergonomic for me so I undertook to extend
the list.

Quickly : Chocolate is a set of GUIs sometimes already available in PD
Vanilla, PD extented or Max with new features (like presets edition) that I
hope, you'll enjoy. And it will be a part of a more complex project for the
writting of events. Coffee is a set of objects to facilitate the patch
creation.

The libraries are available for Mac, Windows and Linux and they have been
tested on PD extented 0.43 and PD 0.45.

Download : https://github.com/pierreguillot/PdEnhanced/releases

Feedback are wellcome (for developement questions, the best is to use the
git project).

I hope you'll find this libraries useful.
Bonne année

Ps : The C library seems to work very well under Linux. So, if we don't
have problems with the other dependencies, we'll be able to offer a Linux
version of the Hoa Library very quickly.