[PD] [PD-announce] Chocolate et Coffee

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 14:12:01 CET 2013

Hi João,

- I'll will force the size of the properties window in the next release.
Really easy but I forget to do it.
- The properties windows are auto generated with the attributes of the
objects and I plan to add new features :
sections, color picker, menu when the  possibilities are predefined (for
the font weight or for the font slant), checkbox for boolean values...
But it's not so easy to do.
- The "Id name" is the "receive symbol" (ok, it would be better to change
the label) and I will surely add a sender name.
I have to think how to do this, I want it to be generic and not complicated
to do for the developer.
- I didn't schedule to add the library to pd extented because it's already
a lot of work and I'm ashamed but I'm not very familiar with the Makefile...
And the default one seems complicated to use when you have more than one
file per object. But if someone want to help me, he's welcome !

Thanks a lot for your suggestions !
All the best,

Pierre