[PD] [PD-announce] Chocolate et Coffee

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 14:31:02 CET 2013

The Vanilla objects have the advantage to work fine on computers with very
few memory and old graphic cards or on the hardwares like the raspberry pi.
My objects don't need the best computer but I think if I use a very old
computer I'll have some latency.
But thank you ! And for Pd-extented, I'm going to explain the architecture
of the code  on the git (that's not difficult) if this can help you to help
me.

Cheers