[PD] [PD-announce] Chocolate et Coffee

Pierre Guillot guillotpierre6 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 19:42:00 CET 2014

There are 2 reasons :
- The popup menu stop the dsp, I think it could be annoying during live
session if you make a mistake.
- Sometimes you want to have another behavior in run mode (another popup
menu for example, like hoa.map) and I think it would be strange to have
objects with the popup menu in both modes and others only in edit mode
(totally subjective)