[PD] AM by keeping the Carrier (Not Ring Mod)

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 17:29:37 CET 2014

I find this a bit misleading. Ring Modulation is when both singals are
bipolar and that's it. And he's saying something is AM modulation when it's
Ring Modulation (but he doesn't say it is so and specifies Ring Modulation
as something else). It doesn't hurt to be more accurate. Curtis Roads'
Computer Music Tutorial makes it very simple and straightforward.