[PD] suggestions for spectral "weight" anaylsis

peiman khosravi peimankhosravi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 2 18:45:41 CET 2014

I recently tried the tID library (timbreID) and it works like a treat.
http://williambrent.conflations.com/pages/research.html

I think there is a harmonicity analyser in there but can't be sure.

*www.peimankhosravi.co.uk <http://www.peimankhosravi.co.uk> || RSS Feed
<http://peimankhosravi.co.uk/miscposts.rss> || Concert News
<http://spectralkimia.wordpress.com/>*