[PD] display image from google search?

Oded Ben-Tal oded at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Thu Jan 23 13:41:28 CET 2014

Many thanks I was finally able to get this to work (needed to install
python-simplejson). I think it is cool, but originally I was hoping to use the
search-by-image option. i.e. I upload an image and find visually similar image
online. The ideas is to, eventually, get an evolving series of images that are
associated with each other in some strange and unexpected ways. Does anyone
know if that would be possible?

Oded

On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 08:05:40 -0500, puredata wrote