[PD] Proposition: Fork of [mtof] for Different tunings

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Sun Jan 26 17:03:47 CET 2014

Hi,

having just read http://www.gramophone.co.uk/features/focus/tuning, I am
thinking about creating an external similar to [mtof] (maybe something
like [mtof_tuning] which should be able to change to different tuning
systems like the ones outlined in the article, and the tuning should be
settable by init parameters and [set( messages.

Does an object like this already exist?

Note, that I won't start programming in the next few months until I have
more time.

But I think, that such an object would appeal to several Pd users, and
it should not be too hard to build it.

Comments, ideas etc. welcome.

Thanks,
Thomas
--
"When one's home has a really excellent computer capable of reaching
other computers anywhere in the Galaxy, one scarcely needs to budge."