[PD] Data structures and their clickable area

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 23:35:25 CET 2014

Hi

I'm using a template consisting of a rectangle done with [filledpolygon]
and a number [drawnumber] in it. While mouse clicks anywhere in the area
of the rectangle are detected, it's only possible to change the number
with the keyboard when I exactly click on the number. Is there a way to
make the number catch the keyboard no matter where I click in the
rectangle? Similarly, I'd like to be able to mouse-drag anywhere in the
rectangle in order to change the value of the number.

Any ideas?

Roman