[PD] Face tracking

Antoine Villeret antoine.villeret at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 11:17:20 CET 2014

Hello,

there is [pix_opencv] around there : https://github.com/avilleret/pix_opencv
This is a fork ("a modified copy") of the main sourceforge external
repository.
This is not included in pd-extended but I've planned to release binaries
for MacOSX, Windows and Linux in a not too far future...

Concerning FaceOSC, it wroks great and it's now included in
[pix_opencv_facetracker], it's pretty experimental since it has not been
tested widely.
Depending on what you need exactly, you can also use the
[pix_opencv_haarcascade] external with some free data set or with your own
trained model.

Hope this helps.

Antoine

--