[PD] cosinesum vs sinesum in arrays

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Wed Jan 29 21:02:10 CET 2014

When sending the cosinesum message to an array, don't you have to specify
the number of points too? And specifically a power of two? Plus, for a
cosine you have to specify the first partial to have zero amplitude and the
second an amplitude of 1 (or less). So the message should be something like
[; array999 cosinesum 1024 0 1(
First the name of the array, then the cosinesum function, table length and
partial strengths. Hope I got your question right..