[PD] get sinusoid from a sine and a cosine oscillator

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 17:17:48 CET 2014

In the case of the circle I could just use one of the tables, since one has
the cosine and the other the sine, and output that as an oscillator, but if
I want to combine functions to create shapes, e.g. one function for the x
axis and another for y, how can I combine these two dimensions in one?
I don't really get what you mean by (x,y)->x or (x,y)->y, or the equation
you wrote (tried it but didn't sound as expected, maybe my implementation
was wrong).