[PD] Infinite Permissions Loop

Wesley Boynton wwboynton at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 22:24:13 CET 2014

Hello, all! I am currently using PD-Extended in both OSX 10.8 and 10.9
environments.

On our administrator accounts, we installed X11 and everything went fine.
It launches and all is well.

However, in our primary user accounts, we're greeted with a "You don't have
permission to use the application 'Pd-extended'" dialog. Repeatedly. No
matter how many times I grant it permission on an always or one-off basis,
it continues to pop up the same dialog until I surrender and click "OK."

This is, by the way, all despite the fact that PD and X11 are on the list
of Parental Control-Approved applications for use.

Any input would be extremely appreciated and valuable.

--
~Wesley Boynton
http://www.wesleyboynton.com