[PD] vst~ for OSX, any update?

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Wed Feb 12 19:32:04 CET 2014

Hello

I am asking if anyone has had any success on updating the vst~ object for OSX. I would really like to use some simple vst~ plugins with GUIs inside of Pd, but i cannot seem to get the GUI window to pop up still. Pd sees all the information, ins/outs and methods but cannot display the GUI interface so it seems. I am building and extension to the Console abstraction Leonard made some years ago and i would like it to have interchangeable vsts for REVERB/DELAY/FILTER AND a wildcard effect.

please help

pp

Patrick Pagano B.S, M.F.A
Audio and Projection Design Faculty