[PD] Fwd: pd gui: partial interface freeze

Joe Newlin jtnewlin at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 19:12:30 CET 2014

I've had the same problem frequently with GUI-heavy patches. For what it's
worth, minimizing & restoring the window will display updated GUIs, but the
pixels will continue to be frozen until I minimize & restore again.

After removing about 90% of the GUI objects from one particular patch that
did this, I can now use it for hours without any of the display issues.

www.joenewlin.net
www.twitter.com/joe_newlin