[PD] Wich licence?

Thomas Mayer thomas at residuum.org
Sat Feb 15 00:54:32 CET 2014

Hi,

On 14.02.2014 14:16, Mario Mey wrote:> I made a Multi-FX Looper called
"MEH-SYSTEM", posted in PD Forum:

A starter can be http://choosealicense.com/

> I don't think in any restriction... I only would want to know where,
> when, how and by-who it was used. Only that.

For that, you may need a special license like Postcaredware:
http://www.maths.uq.edu.au/~mrb/ostats/license.php

Some other special licenses that are considered Free:
http://www.gnu.org/licenses/license-list.html
http://vimdoc.sourceforge.net/htmldoc/uganda.html

cu Thomas
(who somewhat ironically will continue writing a political article about
free software)
--
"When one's home has a really excellent computer capable of reaching
other computers anywhere in the Galaxy, one scarcely needs to budge."