[PD] Receiving a compressed audio stream with PD.

Rafael Vega email.rafa at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 18:08:10 CET 2014

OK, I just found [oggamp~] which means I need to setup a ogg/vorbis server
or something similar. I think I can handle that.
Now, what do you guys suggest? A single 50-channel stream or 50 mono
streams?  I'm guessing in the latter option, I'll have a hard time trying
to sync the 50 streams.

Also, any ideas on how to buffer to disk?

:)

--
Rafael Vega
email.rafa at gmail.com