[PD] Wich licence?

Mario Mey mariomey at gmail.com
Sat Feb 15 20:52:58 CET 2014

On 14/02/14 15:45, Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> How would that be any different than spyware?
>
> -Jonathan
Haha! Good point!

Thanks everybody for the answers. I took a look to Matt Davey's DIY2
effects and he put no license txt file on its folder. Maelstorm mmb
libraries have no license too...

My patch is for everyone who wants to use it or learn with it. If
someone finally uses MEH-SYSTEM or a modified version of it in stage or
for a video or whatever... I "would like" to know it... only that!

Maybe I leave it as is. Saying nothing about license...