[PD] Game Audio abstractions- how to publish?

Filippo Beck Peccoz mail at fbpsound.com
Wed Feb 19 16:00:53 CET 2014

Hi Max,

thanks for your feedback, that's exactly what I need to know and don't yet! :)
I'll make help patches for all of the abstractions. As far as I know, it suffices to name the patch "name-help.pd", and put it in the same folder, right?

Also, where can I edit the metadata and what can you edit in there exactly?

Thanks again for your reply,

Filippo

Filippo Beck Peccoz
Game Audio