[PD] Workshop on Audio Plug-Ins Design in Faust

Romain Michon rmichon at ccrma.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 19 18:33:17 CET 2014

Hi Folks,

I'll be giving a workshop on Audio Plug-Ins Design in Faust this summer at
the Center for Computer Research in Music and Acoustics (Stanford
University, USA) this summer (Mon, 07/07/2014 - Fri, 07/11/2014).

Faust can be used to easily create PD externals so I thought that this
event might interest some of the members of this list.

More informations are available on this page:
https://ccrma.stanford.edu/workshops/faust-workshop-2014

You can also contact me directly if you have specific questions:
rmichon at ccrma.stanford.edu

Cheers,

--

Romain Michon