[PD] libpd separating gui from core

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Sun Feb 23 18:14:20 CET 2014

ok, Dan, i can feel you there. but let's not mix up the GUI-core
separation with the GEM on OS X question. As much as their
consequences are similar, they are fundamentally different in their
implementation, no?

Questions that comes to my mind when I see the GUI-core separation
discussion is this: Let's assume - totally hypothetically spoken -
there is a company or individual who would sponsor this effort.
1. Is there someone capable of completing the task?
2. Would the result of this work be accepted by Miller and become vanilla?
3. How long would that take?

m.