[PD] smooth random numbers

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 14:13:55 CET 2014

On Mon, 2014-02-24 at 13:35 +0100, Ingo wrote:
> Sorry,
>
> forgot ta add [change -1] after the [i].
>
> I thought this was meant to be used with a MIDI signal - maybe I got that
> wrong?

Yes, it is. I'm nit-picking here. The patch you posted before also
works, even without the [change -1]. But even adding the [change -1]
doesn't address the issues I mentioned. On a fast ramp, it still misses
some values and it still suffers from jitter. It's only details I'm
talking about here, yes, but since you decided to remove the features
from my version, I hoped to be able to illustrate them with words.

Roman