[PD] easing in pd

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 26 22:15:30 CET 2014

I refactored a bunch of the easing styles from Raphael.js to use with data structures (attached).  Look in [pd movers] and then [pd animate].

The patch itself only works in Pd-l2ork, but you can break out all of the animation logic.  You'll just need to replace any instance of [pi(--[pdinfo], with the value of Pi.  (I should probably get rid of that anyway.)

Here's a video:
jonathanwilkes.net/easing.webm