[PD] libpd separating gui from core

Ivica Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Feb 27 00:26:43 CET 2014

What I have been doing is solidifying core features to get a better idea of
what the source should look like. Separating anything beforehand will
result in s lot of problems/busywork later. I would also not deceive myself
that 10K lines is enough. Pd-extended is way above that when you include
3rs party externals. Ditto for pd-l2ork.