[PD] libpd separating gui from core

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Thu Feb 27 00:39:33 CET 2014

HI all -

My figure was 100K lines, not 10K.  PD's C code is at about 70K now, and the
Tcl/TK code is 7K - so I am only adding expansions very carefully now.

Another related idea with an absurdly arbitrary round number attached: the code is
built to last 50 years.  It's now about 17 ywars in (1/3 of its intended lifetime.)

cheers
Miller