[PD] [PD-announce] Egregore source / call for beta tester

Cyrille Henry ch at chnry.net
Thu Feb 27 12:39:45 CET 2014

Hello,

Some of you have seen the egregore performance by chdh during the last
pd convention, or during other occasion.
http://www.chdh.net/egregore
We are now planning to distribute the patch that we used for this
performance and we are searching for people that can test the patches.

If you're interested in helping us testing this project before the
official release, please write us off list.
Joined is a brief description of the project,

Thanks,
Cyrille & Nicolas
--
ÉGRÉGORE
Egrégore is originally an audiovisual performance realized in 2011 that

ÉGRÉGORE - SOURCE
Egregore - source is an edition that aims to archive and document the
performance: all the elements in égrégore - optimized for a standard
personal computer - are supplied: the instrument created for the
performance, the software that enabled the creation of the performance
and a document of usage, all under a free license and with source code.
A digital version is freely downloadable on the P2P networks and a usb
key with all this data will as well be available.

DISTRIBUTED PERFORMANCE
This instrument will be played live remotely by chdh the XX.XX.2014. The
distribution of the code allows to use this "physical" dispersion as a
new performance vector. The different personal computers used to decode
the contents of the key, geographically distributed around the world,
united to each other by internet constitute the "stage" where takes
place this new representation of égrégore. This event allows all, thanks
to the distributed software, to connect at the same moment, to meet and
to attend a new version of the performance.