[PD] RjDj/ScenePlayer for iOS?

IOhannes m zmölnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Fri Feb 28 12:11:52 CET 2014

On 02/28/2014 04:38 AM, Chris McCormick wrote:
> https://github.com/danomatika/PdParty
>
> You will need to compile it yourself.

afaik this is a port of the amazing PdDroidParty.

however, i'm not looking for a generic Pd-patch player, but rather for
something that can play standard RjDj scenes.

anyhow: is there support for accelerometer and multi-touch in
Pd(Droid)Party?

On 02/28/2014 12:00 AM, Joe White wrote:
> RjDj was removed from the app store around 1 or 2 years ago.

i know. that's why i was asking.

> It's been a while since I've done it but if you've got the developer
> tools then you should be able to use libpd to run the scenes in an
> iOS app.

see above.

fgmrds
IOhannes