[PD] RjDj/ScenePlayer for iOS?

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Sun Mar 2 23:36:21 CET 2014

Also MobMuPlat works real nice too

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 28, 2014, at 7:56 AM, "Joe White" <white.joe4 at gmail.com<mailto:white.joe4 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Btw awesome work Chris and Dan!

On 28 February 2014 12:53, Joe White <white.joe4 at gmail.com<mailto:white.joe4 at gmail.com>> wrote:
Although it looks like PdDroidParty supports this already https://github.com/danomatika/PdParty/blob/master/doc/PdParty_User_Guide.md

On 28 February 2014 12:50, Joe White <white.joe4 at gmail.com<mailto:white.joe4 at gmail.com>> wrote:
Do you have Xcode and the ability to build onto a device? (i.e. a iOS developer account)

Input support should be possible if you pass through the device accelerometer and touch information to #accelerate and #touch receives respectively in the patch.

Off the top of my head accelerometer data is packed in to a "x y z" list, and touch is "touchIndex x y state" or something similar. Where state is up/down/move. If there's a certain patch that utilises touch it shouldn't be too difficult to reverse engineer the correct formatting.

Cheers,
Joe

On 28 February 2014 11:11, IOhannes m zmölnig <zmoelnig at iem.at<mailto:zmoelnig at iem.at>> wrote:
On 02/28/2014 04:38 AM, Chris McCormick wrote:
> https://github.com/danomatika/PdParty
>
> You will need to compile it yourself.

afaik this is a port of the amazing PdDroidParty.

however, i'm not looking for a generic Pd-patch player, but rather for
something that can play standard RjDj scenes.

anyhow: is there support for accelerometer and multi-touch in
Pd(Droid)Party?

On 02/28/2014 12:00 AM, Joe White wrote:
> RjDj was removed from the app store around 1 or 2 years ago.

i know. that's why i was asking.

> It's been a while since I've done it but if you've got the developer
> tools then you should be able to use libpd to run the scenes in an
> iOS app.

see above.

fgmrds
IOhannes