[PD] Get name of patch from within the patch

Jonathan Wilkes jancsika at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 3 18:32:54 CET 2014

In Pd-l2ork, you can do [filename(---[canvasinfo].

But I'm still working on that interface.  For example, itgives you the name without the extension ".pd".  But maybe it should include that extention, too.

In Pd-extended, I'm not sure how to do that.  There's [iemguts/canvasname], but it doesn't give return anything for a toplevel patch.

-Jonathan