[PD] Pd as sound editor (issue with "scrolling" a table) ??

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 14:28:22 CET 2014

Wow, your patch is impressive, i'd missed that. I've looked at maelstrom's
editor as well. Both will be nice things to study.
i think i'll stick to data structures though because what i need is
something to record and edit discrete events, not an audio signal. I don't
think i have to use tables at all finally.