[PD] Bugs in Pd-Extended in Ubuntu LTS

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 21:03:04 CET 2014

Hi,

Just a quick follow up on this topic. I have just compiled Miller's latest
version (0.45-4), and the bug that's crashing X is still there. This time I
managed to reproduce it somehow by creating an empty object to make a
subpatch and typing "pd m" (and bang it crashed). Same behaviour with the
same patch in pd-extended 0.43.4.
It's super annoying...

Cheers,

Pierre.