[PD] Bugs in Pd-Extended in Ubuntu LTS

Ivica Ico Bukvic ico at vt.edu
Thu Mar 6 04:14:01 CET 2014

Have you tested pd-l2ork?

From: Pierre Massat [mailto:pimassat at gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 05, 2014 3:03 PM
To: Ivica Bukvic; pd-list
Cc: Cyrille Henry; katja
Subject: Re: [PD] Bugs in Pd-Extended in Ubuntu LTS

Hi,

Just a quick follow up on this topic. I have just compiled Miller's latest
version (0.45-4), and the bug that's crashing X is still there. This time I
managed to reproduce it somehow by creating an empty object to make a
subpatch and typing "pd m" (and bang it crashed). Same behaviour with the
same patch in pd-extended 0.43.4.

It's super annoying...

Cheers,

Pierre.

Once pd-extended removes unnecessary dependency on pd-utils you will. Until
then you will need to uninstall one and install the other.