[PD] Rewriting a unified phasor / metro object for reading tables

Chris McCormick chris at mccormick.cx
Fri Mar 7 04:18:24 CET 2014

Hi Brian,

On 07/03/14 08:22, Brian Fay wrote:
> Does anybody know if sample-accurate [metros] are available in libpd?

Looking at x_time.c in libpd it does not seem like those changes from
Miller's branch have been merged into libpd yet. I am sure somebody will
get to it soon, or you could do it yourself and submit a patch.

I would like to take this opportunity to say thanks to Dan and most
especially Peter, and anybody else who is maintaining the libpd branch
of Pd - it really is an amazing resource for the community.

Cheers,

Chris.

--
http://mccormick.cx/