[PD] libpd and Unity

Dan Wilcox danomatika at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 15:53:01 CET 2014

Are you using the libpd master branch? Can you use the pd_045-4 branch as that will become the new master soon. The change is that I added hook setter functions and updated all of the wrappers. I wasn't able to test the csharp wrapper, so if that's what you're using on Windows it would be nice to double check that it's working.

On Mar 5, 2014, at 10:35 PM, pd-list-request at iem.at wrote:

> From: Varun Nair <nothingtokeep at gmail.com>
> Subject: [PD] libpd and Unity
> Date: March 5, 2014 at 6:16:05 PM EST
> To: pd-list at iem.at
>

> Hi all,
>
> I extended Patrick Sebastien's work in libpd-4-unity on Windows and now have it working on OSX and Android. iOS is pending but will happen soon. The whole API hasn't been tested, but basic functionality is in place and works.
>
> More info here. Feedback and bug reports are welcome!
>
> Best,
> Varun

--------
Dan Wilcox