[PD] Data structures and click event

Miller Puckette msp at ucsd.edu
Sat Mar 8 00:55:09 CET 2014

I'll have to have a look and see what the ideas are... I don't
know anything yet.  Anyhow I think there are a couple of things
that are higher priority:  getting editing to be more user-friendly,
and getting the IEM GUIs to behave better.  And I'm afraid I can
only write code at a fraction of the speed others can - so PD
vanilla will always seem years behind everything else.

cheers
Miller