[PD] Peak Level detect in Vanilla

Alexandre Torres Porres porres at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 16:23:15 CET 2014

As far as Vanilla goes it does seem like a great solution. Thanks a lot for
that, seems to do the trick!

But was really hoping for or even asking for a [peakenv~] like object.

I didn't find anything and I thought I wouldn't be missing it if there was,
but came here to ask anyway.

Maybe an update to the [env~] object where it could have a second outlet
for peaks.

How feasible is that Miller?

Seems there's a bit of a whole here where we can't easily send the peak
values to [vu]. I think it'd be nice to have a way.

Cheers