[PD] Gem geometric objects's outlet

Alexandros Drymonitis adrcki at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 15:55:46 CET 2014

If I want to apply, say motion blur to a geometric object that's moving
inside the [gemwin], is there some way to use the object's outlet? In the
help patch of each geometric object, it says that the outlet outputs the
gemlist as many (all?) other gem objects.
But other objects, e.g. [pix_video], [pix_image] etc., can send their
gemlist to a geometric object and others, like [pix_motionblur], and you
can get the desired effect. How would you go about applying some effects to
the movement of a primitive? Is recursion what I'm looking for?