[PD] Tcl invalid command with [TuioClient] and Pd-extended 0.43.4

Jack jack at rybn.org
Tue Mar 11 18:08:58 CET 2014

Thanx for this patch Pierre-Yves. It works fine !
I just give a try with the new [netreceive -u -b 3333] + [unpackOSC] and
it seems to work fine too.
I know it is not difficult to change [TuioClient] with [netreceive], but
I have a lot of patchs that use [TuioClient], and some people use these
patchs.
So, if i could solve this issue (using only [TuioClient] with Pd-Ext
0.43.4) it would be nice...
++

Jack