[PD] Pd-list Digest, Vol 108, Issue 47

Aaron L. elmastero74 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 19:21:32 CET 2014

Dan.

Thanks for the info.  I'm relatively new to this stuff and my use-case
ain't exactly conventional so forgive the 3rd degree......

But if I understand you correctly, you're saying that instead of having 6
dedicated/discrete outputs from a hexaphonic pickup, the pickups referenced
in your email (the Shadow SH-075 and the Fishman Tripleplay) will
essentially do the "routing" on the fly?  Based on pitch?

Are they smart enough to determine 440hz on a 5th-fretted low-E string vs
an open A string?

Also, wouldn't both the hardware (i.e the pickup used) as well as PD have
to be smart enough to do this?

Thanks.