[PD] Sigmund~ parameters

Benoît Fortier benoitfortier at yahoo.ca
Thu Mar 13 00:10:23 CET 2014

Ok folks, never mind, I did some more testing with sigmund~ and I do now see that minpower and growth seems to be working. It works in a way I'm not quite sure to understand so I find it hard to use those parameters in a meaningful, predictable way, but I guess that's because of my limited understanding of what's going on exactly under the hood.

Benoît Fortier