[PD] libpd and Unity

Pagano, Patrick pat at digitalworlds.ufl.edu
Fri Mar 14 01:31:05 CET 2014

Hello, i switched to OSX and have an example of libpd and a sine tone on a slider inside Unity 4.3.1 working
I did a make and got a libpd.dylib, which had to be renamed to libpd.bundle and i followed this blog post successfully
http://kylehalladay.com/all/blog/2013/11/10/Libpd-and-Unity.html

Does anyone have any other examples of pd providing other sound for Unity? I would like to see if pd can be used to provide the full audio part for a game but i am also interested in perhaps making a synth emulation in Unity3D. I have the code for an ARP Odyssey that still works and it even has midi working. So it might be a nice starter project, especially if i can export it to a ipad/iphone.

I guess i am just looking for some more in-depth examples to digest before i get cracking

thanks!

pp

Patrick Pagano B.S, M.F.A
Audio and Projection Design Faculty