[PD] using pd live (sans computer/laptop/raspberry pi)

Pierre Massat pimassat at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 09:31:45 CET 2014

Hi,

Just one thing about the output. I personnaly use an impedance matching
transformer between my soundcard's balanced output and my guitar amp, as
explained on this page (
http://guitarextended.wordpress.com/2011/12/07/guitar-and-amplifier/).
I made a difference in terms of level and perceived signal to noise ratio.

Cheers,

Pierre.