[PD] log function in slider

Roman Haefeli reduzent at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 21:34:35 CET 2014

On Mon, 2014-03-17 at 02:21 -0300, Alexandre Torres Porres wrote:
> Hi Roman. This is turning out trickier than I thought.

I think I understand now what you are trying to achieve (sorry, took me
a long time). But I don't really have a clue how to do it. The
abstraction I posted emulates the output of a logarithmic slider, but
you're looking for the function to feed a linear slider so that it
behaves as if it would be a logarithmic slider, right?

I'm interested to see, if someone comes up with a solution...

Roman