[PD] Tannhauser Pure Data compiler

Joe White white.joe4 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 10:15:53 CET 2014

Hi Chris,

We're working towards the end of march to release it so I think it makes
sense to explain it fully then.

OWL looks interesting but obviously it cannot run a lot of Pd patches that
> need more than 1mb of RAM or a file system.

For sure, although I think the OWL project was intended more towards an
effects processing box. Still it's ~6s of audio @44.1

Cheers,
Joe

--