[PD] libpd separating gui from core

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Tue Mar 18 14:06:37 CET 2014

I fixed my wired mouse(was using hp wireless) , have 2 different keyboards
laptop and desktop, still with 64 bit dual core 2.2Ghz laptop with 4Gb ram
I get dropouts with xensynth even without moving the mouse. this does not
happen with miniwoog_1.0 downloaded from the forum site I think. I guess I
just have too many graphical objects.