[PD] [pix_video] on Macbook Air Pd-extended 0.43.4

me.grimm megrimm at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 15:39:47 CET 2014

Hello,

I have a student with a Macbook Air that is having a problem with her
internal camera + [pix_video]

I don't have a Macbook Air nor have I encountered one running pd/gem before.

Does anyone know / have this issue? Solution (other than a new 64-bit Gem
:)?

[pix_video]: backend #0='Darwin' : darwin dv iidc analog
could not make new SG channnel error -9405
[pix_video]: no valid video backend found
could not make new SG channnel error -9405
[pix_video]: no valid video backend found
could not make new SG channnel error -9405
[pix_video]: no valid video backend found

Thanks!