[PD] 100k lines of code (was libpd separating gui from core)

Billy Stiltner billy.stiltner at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 11:05:05 CET 2014

IOHannes, re: 'dir for vanilla'
well a quick look for the TCL script to expose the innards of pd's file
browser dialog turned up empty.
 browsing my old code I came up with this.
http://www.geocities.ws/billy_stiltner/code/cgidir.tar.gz
directory services through http.
with that idea pd could use pdsend/pdreceive for a FUDI file server!
ha ha har har.
further exploration of my old code gets into ffblk not sure if that is
available on linux and macos.
and even further is reading the disk 512 bytes at a time through the bios ,
flippin bits to decipher the FAT.  might as well solder up a hex keypad
with 8bit LCD  to the bus-G.